Spinach and Strawberry Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) fresh spinach 3 bunches
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- a dash(es) pepper
- a dash(es) Tobasco sauce
- 1 pint(s) strawberries sliced
- Toast sesame seeds and toss with spinach. Mix dressing ingredients until the sugar is dissolved; refrigerate. Add the strawberries just before serving. Add dressing and toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TCerda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach and Strawberry Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads