Spinach and Strawberry Salad
"Strawberries: Beyond Desserts" by Michael Hastiings. A light, healthful salad by Mark Allison, dean of culinary education at Johnson & Wales University: Charlotte, NC. Recipe published in the Winston-Salem Journal: May 4, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bunch(es) spinach, rinsed and carefully dried
- 4 cup(s) strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1. In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note