Spinach and Strawberry Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 bunch(es) spinach, rinsed and carefully dried
- 4 cup(s) strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1. In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes