always a hit!
More From Southern Living
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fresh baby spinach
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- Sesame-Poppy Seed Dressing
- Toppings: chopped cooked bacon, chopped fresh broccoli, blanched sugar snap peas, sliced red onion
- Combine baby spinach and strawberries in a large bowl; toss with 1/2 cup Sesame-Poppy Seed Dressing just before serving. Serve with remaining dressing and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This