- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 (16-oz.) French bread loaf, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels to remove excess water.
Stir together spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Top each bread slice with 2 Tbsp. cheese mixture. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Place bread slices on a baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and nuts are toasted.