- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fresh baby spinach
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- Warm Chutney Dressing
How to Make It
Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pecans, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat; add salt and pepper, tossing to coat. Drain pecans on paper towels.
Toss together pecans, spinach, bacon, and next 2 ingredients. Drizzle with Warm Chutney Dressing, gently tossing to coat. Serve immediately.