Spinach and cheese quiche
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) large eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) frozen chopped spinach squeezed
- 1/2 cube(s) fresh tomato diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 whole(s) 9 inch pie shell
- Combine all ingredients, except pie crust, in mixing bowl. Pour into pie crust. Bake at 325 for about 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ElizaWood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach and cheese quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes