Spinach and Cheese Puff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cube(s) butter
- 3 package(s) (10 oz ea) frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) gruyere cheese coarsely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Step 2
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, half-and-half, eggs, 1 cup Gruyere, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and nutmeg; stir to combine. Spread evenly in prepared baking dish, and top with remaining 1/2 cup Gruyere. Bake until set and top is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Janburg1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach and Cheese Puff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers