Spinach and Brie Rounds
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) French bread
- 3 ounce(s) Olive oil
- 11 1/2 ounce(s) Pkg prepared creamed spinach
- 1 Small well Brie cheese
- 5-6 Cherry tomatoes Quartered
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut french bread into 1/2" slices and lay them flat on a baking sheet. Brush the slices with olive oil. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the bread is toasting, slice the Brie in half horizontally. Turn the cut side down and cut into pieces that will fit on the bread slices..
- Remove bread from oven. Top with one teaspoon creamed spinach and one piece of Brie. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes. Top with a quarter cherry tomato
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach and Brie Rounds Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers