Spinach and Bean Salad with Marinated Grilled Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 piece(s) chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 2 pound(s) spinach chopped
- 1 cup(s) roasted red pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup(s) feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic chopped
- lemon juice
- thyme chopped
- rosemary chopped
- Pesto Dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil rough chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) almonds sliced
- 1 cup(s) garlic chopped
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients together in a bowl, add chicken, cover and marinate overnight.
- Combine all dressing ingredients together and blend in a food processor. (EASY TO MAKE BUT IF YOU HAVE A PESTO YOU ALREADY LIKE, YOU CAN USE THAT AS WELL).
- Remove chicken from marinade, season well with salt and pepper and grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown and juices of chicken run clear.
- Cut into large cubes.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and top with the pesto dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Redstone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note