SPINACH AND BACON QUICHE
Community Recipe from
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- salt & pepper
- 2 cup(s) chopped fresh baby spinach, packed
- 1 pound(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 9-inch refrigerated pie crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- 3. Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust.
- 4. Pour the egg mixture on top.
- 5. Bake for 60+ minutes until the egg mixture is set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SPINACH AND BACON QUICHE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes