Easy and delicious. Omitted the leek soup (don't think this is available anymore) and used fresh chopped spinach, 2 chopped green onions and some season salt. Baked in a 10 inch quiche pan, came out perfect.
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (1.8-ounce) package leek soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pastry shell*
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients. Stir in spinach, bacon, and cheeses. Pour mixture into frozen pastry shell; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes.
- * 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts may be substituted. Prepare according to package directions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This