Spinach and Artichoke dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt and salt and pepper. Add artichoke hearts and spinach, mix until blended. Grease 8x8 pan and add dip mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 25 minutes or until top is brown. Serve with toasted bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jared06 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach and Artichoke dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers