Spinach Alfredo Fettuccine
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Cook spinach and Alfredo sauce in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thoroughly heated. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese, basil, and pepper. Serve over pasta; top with remaining cheese and green onions.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Contadina Alfredo Sauce, found in the dairy section of your supermarket.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This