Spinacb, Ham, & Swiss Cheese Quiches
Community Recipe from
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped ham
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 package(s) frozen chopped spinach
- Spinach, Ham & Swiss Cheese Quiche
- You can make a pie crust with the following ingredients or buy a pre made one.
- I use a double crust recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup ice water
- ½ t salt
- ¼ cup butter, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup shortening
- Mix flour and salt. Cut in butter and shortening with pastry blender. Add ice water and gently stir to mix together. Add a little bit more water if you need to stick. Form into a ball. Chill about 10 minutes, and roll to shape a pie plate. Spray pie plate and place in.
- Now mix the following ingredients:
- 6 eggs, pepper, 1 cup milk or a combination of fat free milk and half and half. Set aside.
- Thaw a package of frozen spinach and squeeze dry. Or you can use a fresh package and sauté. Place on top of pie crust. Chop about a half cup of ham and place on top. Shred 1 ½ cups shredded Swiss cheese and place on top of ham. Pour egg mixture on top and bake on a baking sheet with foil for 40-50 minutes until knife comes clean at 375°. Let sit for 10 mutes and eat! I also add a little bit of salt and garlic powder to the spinach.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CJcookbook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinacb, Ham, & Swiss Cheese Quiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes