Spiked Orange Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) orange liqueur (Grand Marnier, curacao, or Triple Sec)
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 3/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) orange zest
- few grains salt
- In a small bowl mix the orange juice and orange liqueur.
- In a medium bowl cream the butter. Add the sugar to the butter, alternating with orange juice mixture until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in zest and salt. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed for 1 minute until creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spiked Orange Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings