Spiedini di Pesce Spada al Rosmarino
- 8 thick, fresh rosemary branches (about 12 inches long)
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1-inch-thick) swordfish steaks (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 12 squares
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- Soak rosemary spears in water several hours or overnight.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add swordfish, bell pepper, and onion. Seal bag, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Thread fish and vegetables onto rosemary. Grill kebabs, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 450°) 5 minutes on each side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes