Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 18.25 oz package(s) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pound(s) black shoestring licorice
- 16 oz. can(s) white frosting
- 48 piece(s) candy corn
- 48 cinnamon red hot candies
- 1/4 cup(s) orange decorator sugar
- 1. Prepare cupcakes according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- 2. Cut licorice into 3 inch sections.
- 3. Working with one or two cupcakes at a time, so the frosting doesn't set before decorating, frost the cupcakes with the white frosting.
- 4. Insert licorice pieces into the outer edges of the cupcakes to make the legs of the spider, 3 legs on each side (4 takes up too much space).
- 5. Place two pieces of candy corn on the front of the cupcake for fangs and use two red hots as eyes.
- 6. Sprinkle with decorator sugar.
- 7. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spider Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts