Spicy Zucchini Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Sifted powdered sugar
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually beat in 1 1/2 cups sugar. Beat in egg and extract.
- Press zucchini between paper towels to remove excess moisture; stir into butter mixture.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts