Spicy Yogurt Marinade
You can make this marinade up to 1 day ahead and store it in the fridge.
This recipe goes with Spicy Curried Fried Chicken
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons red curry powder
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments