I make this dip and my family and our friends LOVE it! I use the exact items called for in the recipe and it turns out beautifully and delicious!!
Spicy White Cheese Dip
To prevent the bottom of the cheese dip from burning, we recommend cooking on the LOW setting and holding on the WARM setting when serving.
More From Southern Living
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 pounds white American deli cheese slices, torn
- Assorted tortilla and corn chips
- Place first 7 ingredients in a 6-quart oval slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours, stirring gently every hour. Stir before serving. Serve with assorted tortilla and corn chips.
- To Make Ahead and Freeze: Spoon into quart-size freezer containers, and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Microwave on HIGH, stirring every 60 seconds until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note