I make this dip and my family and our friends LOVE it! I use the exact items called for in the recipe and it turns out beautifully and delicious!!
Spicy White Cheese Dip
More From Southern Living
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 pounds white American deli cheese slices, torn
- Assorted tortilla and corn chips
- Place first 7 ingredients in a 6-quart oval slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours, stirring gently every hour. Stir before serving. Serve with assorted tortilla and corn chips.
- To Make Ahead and Freeze: Spoon into quart-size freezer containers, and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Microwave on HIGH, stirring every 60 seconds until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note