Spicy Wasabi Spread
Here's a unique, tangy-hot spread. Toast sesame seeds in a skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared wasabi
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1. Whisk together sour cream and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Brush on hot grilled corn, and sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This