Spicy Venison Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground deer meat
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried crushed oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 (8) ounce(s) package cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- - Sauté venison, onion and garlic in skillet with vegetable oil until lightly browned.
- - Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, oregano and sugar. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- - Spoon off excess fat.
- - Remove from heat and add cream cheese and parmesan cheese stirring until cheese has melted.
- - Serve while warm with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Venison Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers