Spicy Tuscan Soup
- 1 pound(s) Spicy breakfast sausage
- 1 Red onion Diced
- 2 slice(s) Bacon Diced
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 3 Medium potatoes
- 1 quart(s) Warm water
- 3 cube(s) Chicken bullion
- 1/4 bunch(es) Kale Roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Heavy cream
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Crumble sausage into a large pot and heat over medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain off the grease and set the sausage aside.
- Add onions and bacon into the Pot. Reduce heat to medium and cook until onions are clear. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and cut into 1/4″ slices. Add warm water, bouillon cubes and potatoes to the Pot and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until potatoes are almost done.
- Add remaining ingredients as well as the sausage and simmer for 5 more minutes. Let cool and serve with warm garlic breadsticks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TraceM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Tuscan Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews