Spicy Turkey meatloaf
I made this 1/21/10. Very good flavors. cut into 8 slices / 184 calories per piece.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 clove(s) chopped garlic
- 2 cup(s) chopped onion
- cooking spray
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 pound(s) ground lean turkey breast
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium, fatfree chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) oatmeal dry
- 2 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 8 ounce(s) presliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon(s) tiger sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat and cook onion, garlic & mushrooms about 8 minutes. Add mushroom mixture, breadcrumbs, oatmeal, chicken broth, spices, meat & egg in a large bown. Shape and place in 9X5 inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cook for 20 minutes. Combine tomatoes, brown sugar, dijon mustard & nutmeg and coat top of loaf. Cook another 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaJoyT and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note