Spicy Tuna Wraps
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) seeded jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 6 oz. can(s) chunk tuna water packed, drained and flaked
- 6 7" tortillas
- 2 cup(s) iceburg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1-2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- diced avacado
- sliced green onions
- snipped fresh cilantro
- 1. In medium bowl combine mayonnaise, jalapeno pepper and lime juice; mix well.
- 2. Drain tuna and stir into mayonnaise mixture.
- 3. Spread tuna mixture evenly over each tortilla to within 1/4" of edge.
- 4. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomato, pressing lightly.
- 5. Arrange optional toppings over tortillas, if desired.
- 6. Roll up each tortilla tightly or fold in half and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Tuna Wraps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches