- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 pound fresh tuna, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside 2 tablespoons. Add tuna to remaining marinade, stirring gently to mix. Cover tuna mixture, and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
Soak bamboo skewers in cold water at least 30 minutes.
Preheat broiler, and place top rack about 4 inches below element. Thread tuna and mango cubes onto skewers. Arrange skewers on a rimmed baking sheet, and brush with marinade.
Broil 2 minutes. Turn skewers, and broil 1 to 2 more minutes or until tuna reaches medium, with just a bit of pink remaining at the centers. Arrange skewers on plates; drizzle evenly with reserved 2 tablespoons marinade.