Spicy Tomato & Turkey Soup with Ditalini
by Iowa Girl Eats Red chili pepper flakes give this Spicy Tomato & Turkey Soup with Ditalini a perfect little kick!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic Minced
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey breast
- 1 jar(s) marinara sauce
- 3 14 oz cans chicken broth
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) ditalini
- * Heat oil over medium heat in a large soup pot. Add in carrots, onion, garlic and turkey breast, and season with salt & pepper. Cook until turkey is no longer pink, breaking it up as it cooks.
- * Pour in marinara sauce, chicken broth, beans, red chili pepper flakes and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil, then add in pasta. Simmer soup for 10 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Add more salt & pepper if necessary, and ladle into bowls to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Tomato & Turkey Soup with Ditalini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews