- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 small red Thai chili peppers or 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely chopped or 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil*
- 6 ounces dried flat Asian noodles or dried linguine
- 4 ounces fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1 cup fresh pea pods
- 1 cup julienne-cut carrots
- 1 package (8 oz.) Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Veggie Steak Strips
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cashews
How to Make It
For dressing, in small food processor bowl combine vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce, chili peppers, lemongrass, cilantro and sesame oil. Cover and process until nearly smooth. Set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions, except add asparagus, pea pods and carrots during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS Veggie Steak Strips according to package directions.
In large bowl toss together noodle mixture, steak strips, dressing and cashews.
*Note: If desired, omit toasted sesame oil. Instead stir 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds into dressing mixture before tossing with noodle mixture.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.