Spicy Thai Prawn Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 48 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 ginger fresh, finely sliced
- 1 pound(s) prawns whole, peeled
- 1 cup(s) shitake mushrooms finely sliced
- 1 cup(s) snow peas
- 1 cup(s) green beans
- 1 red bell pepper sliced in strips
- cilantro to garnish
- Combine broth, soy, sugar, chili, lime juice, and ginger in large stock pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. Add prawns, mushrooms, and green beans and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove pan from heat and stir in peas and red pepper. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanieV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Thai Prawn Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews