Spicy Thai Pork Kabobs
Stir up a superfast peanut sauce, and marinate the pork before you head out for the day. The remaining ingredients can be quickly put together when you get home from work.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Soak: 30 Minutes
Grill: 16 Minutes
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (1.5-lb.) package pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 8 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 32 fresh snow peas
- 16 basil leaves
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients and 1/2 cup water in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; reserve 3/4 cup. Add pork to dish, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread pork, onions, and next 4 ingredients alternately onto wooden skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between pieces.
- 4. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from grill, and baste with reserved 3/4 cup marinade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note