Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 202
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 32.1g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 304mg
- Calcium: 54mg
- 2 1/2 cups frozen sweet potato fries
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat potatoes with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 16 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- 4. Combine salt and ground pepper in a small bowl. Remove fries from oven, and sprinkle with salt mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables