Kaitlyn, since chives don't agree with you try the tops of green onions. I've made with both with very little change in taste.
Spicy-Sweet Deviled Eggs
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Kosher salt to taste
- Garnish: sliced fresh chives
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks; stir in mayonnaise, chutney, and red pepper until blended. Spoon yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves. Sprinkle evenly with desired amount of salt. Garnish, if desired. Chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables