Spicy Sticky Baby Back Ribs
First make the marinade - up to smoked pepper and press on ribs to marinade overnight in refrigerater. After refrigeration preheat oven to 250 and cover ribs with foil and roast for about 3 hours. Make certain ribs are at room temperature first. Then put on racks and broil in broiler or on grill to finish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Dark Brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground fennel
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) smoked paparika
- 4 rack(s) baby back ribs membrane removed
- Sauce for ribs
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/4 cup(s) hot sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) molassess
- Melt the butter then add the onion, garlic and thymne and saute til soft. Add rest of ingredients til comes to a soft boil - boil for 30 minutes til it thickens for sauce. Brush the sauce on the ribs and broil for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeslieKleiner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Sticky Baby Back Ribs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes