- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt-free Southwest or Mexican seasoning
- 2 Morningstar Farms® Veggie Sausage Patties
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper, green bell pepper or combination
- 2 green onions, bias-cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese (1 ounce)
- Jalapeno-White Cheddar Country Gravy or salsa
How to Make It
In medium bowl beat together eggs, milk and seasoning. Set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook and stir MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties, mushrooms, bell pepper and onions in 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture in hot skillet. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around edge. Using spatula gently lift and stir partially cooked eggs so uncooked portions flow underneath. Continue cooking and lifting over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are cooked through, but still glossy and moist. Remove from heat.
Spoon about 3/4 cup of vegetable mixture onto each tortilla just below center. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla over up and over filling. Fold in sides. Roll up from the bottom, completely enclosing filling. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Carefully wipe skillet out with paper towel. Brush with remaining 4 teaspoons oil. Add filled tortillas. Cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
Remove toothpicks. Diagonally cut each into halves. Serve with Jalapeno-White Cheddar Country Gravy or salsa.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes ®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.