Spicy Snack Mix
Yield: 10 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 59
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 11.6g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 223mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size crispy corn squares
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size crispy rice squares
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size crispy wheat squares
- 3/4 cup small unsalted pretzels
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup fat-free margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Combine margarine and remaining 4 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture. Seal bag; shake well to coat.
- Place cereal mixture on a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake at 300° for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven; let cool completely.
- Store snack mix in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks