Spicy Sloppy Joe's
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef lean
- 1 onion medium
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 2 zucchini small to medium
- 2 yellow squash small to medium
- 1 container(s) mushrooms, sliced 8 ounces
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 jar(s) salsa, 16 oz. 16 oz
- 1 can(s) tomatoes, 14.5 oz crushed, 28 oz
- 1 can(s) tomato paste
- 4 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Chop all ingredients to a very fine dice.
- 2. In a large sauce pan, brown onions.
- 3. Add meat and brown.
- 4. Add remaining vegetables. Cook 10 minutes.
- 5. Add remaining ingredients. Allow to simmer for at least 1/2 hour (I usually let it simmer for a few hours).
- About 175 calories per 2 cups.
- Serve over toasted sandwich thins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookWithKristy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note