Spicy Shrimp Wraps
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 (6-inch) chili-flavored or plain flour tortillas
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach leaves
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp, cooked
- Combine cream cheese and seasoning, and spread on one side of each tortilla.
- Top cream cheese mixture with spinach. Place shrimp about 1 inch from edge, and roll tightly. Cut into 1-inch slices, and secure with wooden picks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers