Spicy Shrimp with Lime and Cilantro
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 pound(s) large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1) Combine salt, paprika, cumin, curry powder, cayenne, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over shrimp and toss to combine.
- 2) In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque and throughout, 3-5 minutes. Serve shrimp with cilantro, lime wedges naan and yogurt if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarolNaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Shrimp with Lime and Cilantro Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes