Spicy Shrimp Sliders from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced peeled fresh ginger
- 24 medium shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 8 wheat slider buns
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 8 small Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add ginger; cook 1 minute. Sprinkle shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add shrimp to pan; cook 3 minutes or until done. Keep warm.
- 3. Arrange buns in a single layer on a baking sheet, cut sides up. Broil 45 seconds or until toasted. Combine celery and next 4 ingredients (through juice) in a medium bowl; stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place 1 lettuce leaf on bottom of each bun. Top with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture and 3 shrimp. Cover with top half of buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Shrimp Sliders from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes