- 8 ounces dry uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 to 3 red Fresno chiles or jalapeño peppers, sliced
- 1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- Garnishes: fresh cilantro, chopped peanuts
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, whisk together peanut butter and next 6 ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chiles and next 3 ingredients; sauté 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
Toss pasta with peanut sauce and cucumber, and top with shrimp mixture. Garnish, if desired.