Spicy Shrimp Noodle Bowl
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 1 (8.2-oz.) package teriyaki-flavored Asian-style noodles
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 pound peeled and deveined, medium-size raw shrimp (3 1/40 count)
- 1/4 cup spicy Szechuan sauce
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- 2. Stir together flavor packet from noodles and chicken broth in a 3-qt. saucepan. Bring to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 minutes. Stir in Szechuan sauce and next 3 ingredients. Cook 2 minutes. Stir in noodles, cilantro, and green onions.
- Note: We tested with Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine Teriyaki Meal Starter and House of Tsang Szechuan Spicy Stir Fry Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes