- 1 (8.2-oz.) package teriyaki-flavored Asian-style noodles
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 pound peeled and deveined, medium-size raw shrimp (3 1/40 count)
- 1/4 cup spicy Szechuan sauce
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
How to Make It
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Stir together flavor packet from noodles and chicken broth in a 3-qt. saucepan. Bring to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 minutes. Stir in Szechuan sauce and next 3 ingredients. Cook 2 minutes. Stir in noodles, cilantro, and green onions.
Note: We tested with Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine Teriyaki Meal Starter and House of Tsang Szechuan Spicy Stir Fry Sauce.