Spicy Shrimp Casserole
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 pounds unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 3 cups cooked long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded longhorn Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Garnishes: green onions, peeled cooked shrimp
- Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
- Place cooked rice in a bowl. Add shrimp, cheese, and soup to rice.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and add green onions; cook, stirring constantly, until tender.
- Stir green onions, Worcestershire sauce, and next 4 ingredients into rice mixture. Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inch or 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake casserole at 375° for 45 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles