Spicy Shrimp-Avocado Mayonnaise Wraps
- 1 pound unpeeled, large raw shrimp (26/30 count)
- 1/3 cup HELLMANN'S or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Asian Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 1. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
- 2. Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a medium-size Dutch oven; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain shrimp, and coarsely chop.
- 3. Stir together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients; fold in shrimp and coleslaw mix. Spoon about 3/4 cup shrimp mixture just below center of each tortilla; top with avocado slices and cashews. Roll up tortillas, and cut in half. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This