Spicy Shrimp appetizer
a little boring, but people like it, definitely add some curry powder to spice it up
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) mayo/greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 10 ounce(s) cooked shrimp chilled and coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- mix ingredients together and chill at least 1 hour before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note