Spicy Shrimp and Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts - drained, rinsed and chopped
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 10 large fully cooked shrimp, chopped
- 0.5 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 0.33 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 0.5 cup(s) salsa
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Transfer into baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenny40 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Shrimp and Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers