Spicy Seafood Salsa
Try spicing up your traditional salsa recipe with this fresh seafood version. It's quick and easy, not to mention super tasty. Use swordfish, amber, or grouper in this Spicy Seafood Salsa recipe. Serve with chips, crackers or crusty bread.
- 1 (1-pound) swordfish, amberjack, or grouper fillet
- 1 cup seeded, diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Fish in a Flash: Pour water to a depth of 2 inches into a large skillet; bring to a boil. Add fish, and return to a boil. Cover, reduce heat. and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon; cool slightly. Flake into bite-size pieces.
- Stir together fish and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note