- 1 (1-pound) swordfish, amberjack, or grouper fillet
- 1 cup seeded, diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
How to Make It
Fish in a Flash: Pour water to a depth of 2 inches into a large skillet; bring to a boil. Add fish, and return to a boil. Cover, reduce heat. and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon; cool slightly. Flake into bite-size pieces.
Stir together fish and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.