Spicy Sausage with orecchiete and brocloli rabe
Community Recipe from
- 2 bunch(es) brocoli rabe stalks trimmed and quartered crosswise
- 12 ounce(s) dried orecchiete or other small shapped pasta
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) hot italian sausage casings remo0ved
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 pinch(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the broccoli rabe and cook until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Strain the brocoli rabe and reserve all the cooking water. Set the broccoli rabe aside. Cook the orecchiete in the same pot of boiling water until tender but still firm to the bite.stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Sausage with orecchiete and brocloli rabe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes