Spicy Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet
Community Recipe from
- 4 bratwurst sausages, grilled, sliced about 1/4" thick
- 4 ear(s) corn, grilled, cut from the cobs
- 3 - 4 Italian zucchini, medium size, sliced about 1/4" thick
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- talian parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini along with a tablespoon or two of water. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Cover with lid to steam slightly.
- Add the sliced sausage, corn, oregano and chili powder and heat on medium low until warm. Stir gently and coat well with the spices. When the zucchini is tender, but still crisp, the skillet is ready to eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes